Harrisburg University of Science and Technology will host a webinar outlining the University’s Panama expansion at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 5.
The webinar will cover HU’s vision for its Latin American expansion, as well as the details regarding the Master of Science in Analytics program that will be offered in Panama beginning August 28.
Graduates of the Master of Science in Analytics program will be able to:
- Identify and assess the opportunities, needs, and constraints for data usage.
- Make clear and insightful analyses changing direction quickly as required by these analyses.
- Measure, evaluate, and explain the level of quality of a dataset and develop a plan to improve the quality.
- Work effectively in a team to develop data analytic solutions.
- Recognize and analyze ethical issues related to intellectual property, data security integrity, and privacy.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences.
To register for the webinar, visit the following link.
ABOUT HARRISBURG UNIVERSITY
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private nonprofit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717-901-5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu. Follow on Twitter (@HarrisburgU) and Facebook (Facebook.com/HarrisburgU).